Whatz da twitter??

    follow me on Twitter

    Pick a Poison

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    WTF? Ray Romano must die.... apparently.....

    Ray Romano has that weird, whiny American sense of humour- it's a hit and miss affair with him for me, I can certainly watch an episode of "Everyone loves Raymond" and enjoy it, sometimes.....

    Though NOT everyone loves Raymond apparently. Although perhaps the tattoo on this chic is a misguided sign of affection? "I'm Going to Kill You, Ray Romano." I mean, come on- for the cost of the tattoo you probably could have hired a low-grade hitman to do the same job and maybe have enough left over for a cute tattoo of a teletubby or something....

    Sadly, that's not the worst tattoo I've seen... Type Brighter is a blog that has managed to track down some of the most F@#@ed up tattoos I have ever seen..... If you have a morbid facination with the things people do to their own bodies (for the worse) then I recommend you check this site out.....(beware that there are some graphic images contained here, perhaps not for under 18s??)

    No comments:

    Post a Comment