Whatz da twitter??

    follow me on Twitter

    Pick a Poison

    Sunday, April 26, 2009

    Daily Pick- Freebord

    Today we're liking-

    Freebord...

    And no, that's not a typo. If your a fan of hitting the slopes on a snowboard and want to do the same when you get home and run out of snow then this one is for you...Freebord are based in the U.S. of A and are the creators of one cool looking board. Imagine a skateboard that can carve it up just like a snowboard, allowing greater control on slopes and tricks never before possible on the flats. I don't skate, but I do have a mountain board and I can see the similarities but I also see where this board comes into its own....I like it, I like it a lot...

    Check out the Freebord site "www.freebord.com" for more details...
    There are some excellent video clips on the website and one of my favourites was from a guy called Corey Lucero. I found some more of his videos on Vimeo. You can check them out at the Vimeo website "www.vimeo.com"


    team sub? from Corey Lucero on Vimeo.

    No comments:

    Post a Comment