Whatz da twitter??

    follow me on Twitter

    Pick a Poison

    Wednesday, April 29, 2009

    Daily Pick- "Rain- Prepare to be defeated!"


    Today we're liking-

    Rain....

    Well, more specifically we're liking the opportunity to go out in the rain with our new kick-arse umbrella.... Before you go "WTF?" let me explain....

    Think Geek is a great online shop for all those gadgets and toys and "stuff" you never wanted, or needed, or thought existed until you saw them here. One such creation has caught my eye after a few crappy days of rain here in Melbourne. It's an umbrella that thinks it's a samurai sword in disguise (or perhaps it's vice versa? either way- it's cool...). Hell, I'd wear this around town on my back (courtesy of the shoulder strap) even if it were 40c and mid summer.... I'd buy 100 and encourage mock battles in the middle of town when all the suits are having lunch. Move over Chuck Norris, we have a new weapon in town... and he has an umbrella......

    If you want one, check out "www.thinkgeek.com"

    No comments:

    Post a Comment