Whatz da twitter??

    follow me on Twitter

    Pick a Poison

    Tuesday, May 5, 2009

    Daily Pick- Openfilm

    Today we're liking-

    Openfilm

    I had a rant last week about how much I like Vimeo and their high quality videos. Well, imagine my delight when I stumbled upon Openfilm today.... similar format to Vimeo, with "channels" to allow you to pick your preferred genre and good quality video feeds. Having a look through the site and there are some really good videographers and film makers present here. One inparticular I quite like is Patrick Boivin, a Canadian (french) director and film maker that is doing some interesting things with transformers, bruce lee and ironman toys.....

    Check out his stuff at Openfilm on his profile page.... it's good stuff....


    No comments:

    Post a Comment